We are following the protocol set forth by the Los Angeles County Health Department that you can view HERE
. Some of these steps we are taking to protect you, and steps that you can take to protect our staff and fellow guests:
- We have modified our days and hours of operation. Until further notice, we will be open 7 days a week for dinner, 5:00 pm to close. We will open for lunch Friday-Sunday, 11:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Our seating capacity will be reduced to 60% of normal occupancy. Bar seating is unavailable at this time.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers between booth seating.
- Our host desk will be located outside of the restaurant.
- We check employees temperatures daily before entering the building and will send anyone home who doesn’t register within normal range.
- We will be checking guest temperatures upon arrival, in accordance to the LACHD protocol.
- A minimum of 6 feet between seated guests (4 ft between tables, edge to edge).
- Service staff will be wearing face masks and face shields to serve you.
- Menus will be single use. We will publish them on our website if you want to view them before your visit.
- We ask that all guests wear a face covering when entering and moving throughout the restaurant.
- Please stay home if you, or someone with whom you have had close contact, becomes ill.
- Per order of the LA County Public Health Office, your entire party must be present before you are seated. Please remain outside until you receive notice that your table is ready. Tables will be held for 15 minutes.
- Reservations are limited to parties of no more than six.
We greatly appreciate your patience with these and other new protocols and look forward to welcoming you back to Connie and Ted’s!