WE ARE GOING FISHIN’!!
Connie & Ted’s will be closed for VACATION from Monday, June 27th through July 5th.
We will reopen for Dinner on Wednesday, July 6th @ 5:00 PM
Wednesday & Thursday: 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM & 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM & 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Closed on Monday & Tuesday
For more information – call us at
(323) 848-CRAB (2722)
or via Open Table
Please help us keep our business open and protect our staff and fellow diners by following our guidelines.
- Please limit your visit to 90 minutes.
- Bar seating is available on a first come / first served basis. Please check in at the Front Desk first.
- We do not allow any off-site prepared food including desserts.
- We do not seat incomplete parties.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- “Mingling” between tables is not permitted.
- Please be sure to confirm your reservation or cancel if necessary so that we may best manage the flow of guests throughout service.
Let us know if you’re running late. We will do our best to hold a table for up to 15 minutes past your scheduled reservation time.
Please be advised we no longer provide Parking or Valet Services. There is a City of West Hollywood metered lot located at 1044 N. La Jolla (South of Santa Monica Boulevard – behind MedMen); an automated parking garage at West Hollywood City Hall – 1085 N. Sweetzer; and the Kings Road garage located at 8383 Santa Monica Blvd. Taking a Ride Share such as Uber or Lift is strongly suggested.
We promise to do our best in accommodating special requests, however we cannot guarantee any specific tables or specific seating areas.
We are located in West Hollywood at the Northeast corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Havenhurst Drive. (One block West of Crescent Heights)